Thanks for your interest!
What types of books does Elysia write?
- Sweet holiday romance – not just Christmas!
- Kind-hearted characters who find strength in each other
- Always a happily ever after
- Lots of treats and a touch of humor
- Sometimes a bit of mystery, suspense, or danger
- Never any on-screen intimacy
- Hallmark-style wholesome books but often with tougher and a bit more feisty characters
- Sometimes characters swear*
- There are some Christian themes or scenes in a few books, but Elysia does not claim to be a Christian writer.
- Main characters will never be bullies, cheat, be in harems or reverse, have political agendas, or be judgmental of others. Side characters might.
These books are meant to provide a sweet and cozy escape that will hopefully make you laugh a little and touch your heart in some way.
Ready to try sweet romance books by Elysia?
Simply Subscribe to get a FREE novella!
– Get Elysia’s ebooks for free before they publish (as Advanced Review Copies)
– A chance to win a reader dedication (a book designed around everything that makes your holidays shine). The contest for Reader Dedication #3 is this December!
– Hear about Elysia’s upcoming titles
– Get weekly free books and other sweet romance titles by other authors
– Hear about group giveaways and other drawings
Sugar Pine Holiday (Fireside Holidays #1)
This permafree novella is free with newsletter subscription
A rushed work trip to a mountain resort sends Ava into the humble, strong arms of a search and rescue stud. Can he save her heart? And can she rescue him before her time is up?