What does E L write?
- Genetic Engineering
- Military, Space Opera
- Dystopian and Post-apocalyptic themes
- Fantasy elements, superhero powers
- Always some speculative components
- Self-sacrificing characters who must join forces with others to rise about an external struggle (often internal too)
- Lots of action, battle scenes, brutality, explosions
Want more sci-fi content from E. L. Strife? There are two ways to get in the loop!
– Get early copies of E L’s books for free before they publish
– Get more sci-fi content from related authors
– Hear about group giveaways and drawings
1. Simply Subscribe Me to get future ARCs and new content.
2. Get a FREE short story with subscription.
Three Chapter Short Story is Free with Newsletter Subscription
Not ready to subscribe?
Get Reclamation FREE… NO Subscription Required!
Not sure if you’re ready to subscribe? Here’s an example of a newsletter, so you know what to expect:
***Please note: many of the links inside won’t work. This newsletter is for reference only and is dated July 8th, 2022.