What does E L write?
- Genetic Engineering
- Military, Space Opera
- Dystopian and Post-apocalyptic themes
- Fantasy elements, superhero powers
- Always some speculative components
- Self-sacrificing characters who must join forces with others to rise about an external struggle (often internal too)
- Lots of action, battle scenes, brutality, explosions
Want more sci-fi content from E. L. Strife? There are two ways to get in the loop!
– Get early copies of E L’s books for free before they publish
– Get more sci-fi content from related authors
– Hear about group giveaways and drawings
1. Simply Subscribe Me to get future ARCs and new content.
2. Get a FREE short story with subscription.
Three Chapter Short Story is Free with Newsletter Subscription
Not sure if you’re ready to subscribe? Here’s an example of a newsletter, so you know what to expect:
***Please note: many of the links inside won’t work. This newsletter is for reference only and is dated July 8th, 2022.