Universal War Novels
This is my biggest undertaking as a writer. I don’t know if other authors do this, but I want you to know how big this plan is. Three series will complete the Universal War Novels. Yes, I am writing them out of order, in a manner, as I’m starting with the Infinite Spark cluster. I figured it would be the most interesting of the three. I’ll let you be the judge. Five are complete, seven are under major construction, and the rest are in outline format.
Stellar Fusion: on Amazon
This isn’t the first invasion. This time, they’re taking everything… and everyone.
Earth, still patching itself together from the 300 Years War, is severely unprepared and outnumbered when the invasion hits. Their only hope is a small team of peace-keepers on a suicide mission to infiltrate the mothership and relay critical defense information home.
The last survivor of the first encounter can’t explain why she knows what she does. Sergeant Nakio Atana is the Universal Protectors’ elite assassin and holds within a spark of unimaginable power. But a daring escape from an enemy ship knocked the first fifteen years of her life into darkness, leaving her with only inexplicable apathy and technical knowledge beyond Earth’s evolution.
What she is can change their future.
She is the tip of their spear.
Sergeant Bennett must guard her with his life.
Together, Atana and Bennett lead the team in hopes her knowledge, and his crew’s skills, will render them a soft spot in the alien armor. What they find when they reach the mothership is entirely unexpected. The truth they uncover will challenge the code they live by and their concepts of the power within.
Humanity is no longer a human term.
The skies are littered with the debris of battle. A secret is exposed, one that could destroy peaceful life on the planet and within the Universal Protectors. And now Earth must prepare to stand alone against a merciless empire.
Shepherds struggle with new concepts of identity, the failing serum effectiveness, and the strain to prepare for what is fast approaching the planet. Their new truths are filled with lies, their strengths with unforeseeable weaknesses. Yet they must form alliances with the survivors in preparation of a new threat, one that few have ever seen.
“They were the last to die because of the Suanoa. They passed knowing hope in their hearts, knowing of the mutiny, of the future of freedom. Their spirits rest pain-free and no longer under Suanoan rule. They do not have to fight anymore, but we do.”
As the shepherds and Earthlings begin to uncover their hidden past, relations tremble. With the Earth in chaos, the skies littered above, and the threat looming in the stars beyond, they must find a way to fight the new demons within and prepare for their toughest battle yet.
“Even on the darkest night, we are their shepherds, their guiding light.”
Shadows of the Son:
A work in progress…
- Sergeant Bennett’s visions are getting stronger as are his fiery outbursts from a power he’s only just beginning to comprehend. War sits at the edge of the stars. The Universal Protectors need ships ready to defend earth in under two weeks, a plan, and a place of refuge for the alien survivors. Suanoan warships swiftly approach, carrying thousands of soldiers that won’t hesitate to kill if it means ensuring all kiatna know their place in the heirarchy- at the feet of the Suanoan Empire.
- Will Bennett accept his new charge in time or will the weight of the universe’s demands be too much?
Abaddon’s Edge is the first component of the overarching UW series, containing five books preceding the pivotal change in the Suanoan’s rule over the universe
- Zenith Elite – (Orionate) Earth’s first encounter with the elite of the universe’s species
- The Last Prime – (Primvera) A soldier is tasked to protecting Earth and uncovers a hidden member of a forgotten society
- 300 Years – (Mirramor) The war on Earth and it’s true, alien, nature
- Perihelion – (Human) Struggling to piece the world together as they form Shepherd’s United.
- Into the Sun – (Xahu’re) The three men that make the Infinite Spark Series what it is: Tivar (Atana’s father), Sergeant Bennett Sr., and Mratus (Azure’s father), how they met, and the destruction of planet Vioras.
Infinite Spark is the second component of the UW series
- Stellar Fusion (on Amazon)
- Requiem (on Amazon)
- Shadows of the Son
- Axis Zephyr
- Lucid Prison
Spectral Renegades is the third. I’m not giving away major spoilers about this one. Just want everyone to know Infinite Spark isn’t the end.
- Rogue Unleashed – Kios
- Equinox, Supermassive – Kylo
- Age of Ascension – Luna
As always, things are subject to change as the novels evolve. I always aim to do the story and the characters justice. I will also do my best to make you, my readers, happy. It will likely take me several years to finish the Universal War novels, but I plan to release a new book about every six months, interspersed with my other work!
Thanks! Stay tuned!