Science Fiction and Fantasy
The Universal War Novels are my biggest undertaking as a writer. I don’t know if other authors do this, but I want you to know how enormous this plan is. Three series will complete the Universal War Novels. Yes, I am writing them out of order, in a manner, as I’m starting with the Infinite Spark cluster. I figured it would be the most interesting of the three. I’ll let you be the judge. Five are complete, seven are under major construction, and the rest are in outline format.
Stellar Fusion: on Amazon
(5 Stars Readers’ Favorite)
This isn’t the first invasion. This time, they’re taking everything… and everyone.
Earth, still patching itself together from the 300 Years War, is severely unprepared and outnumbered when the invasion hits. Their only hope is a small team of peace-keepers on a suicide mission to infiltrate the mothership and relay critical defense information home.
The last survivor of the first encounter can’t explain why she knows what she does. Sergeant Nakio Atana is the Universal Protectors’ elite assassin and holds within a spark of unimaginable power. But a daring escape from an enemy ship knocked the first fifteen years of her life into darkness, leaving her with only inexplicable apathy and technical knowledge beyond Earth’s evolution.
What she is can change their future.
She is the tip of their spear.
Sergeant Bennett must guard her with his life.
Together, Atana and Bennett lead the team in hopes her knowledge, and his crew’s skills, will render them a soft spot in the alien armor. What they find when they reach the mothership is entirely unexpected. The truth they uncover will challenge the code they live by and their concepts of the power within.
Stellar Fusion has been on tour with Pump Up Your Book!
Requiem: on Amazon
(Three 5 Star Reviews Readers’ Favorite)
Humanity is no longer a human term.
The skies are littered with the debris of battle. A secret is exposed, one that could destroy peaceful life on the planet and within the Universal Protectors. And now Earth must prepare to stand alone against a merciless empire.
Shepherds struggle with new concepts of identity, the failing serum effectiveness, and the strain to prepare for what is fast approaching the planet. Their new truths are filled with lies, their strengths with unforeseeable weaknesses. Yet they must form alliances with the survivors in preparation of a new threat, one that few have ever seen.
“They were the last to die because of the Suanoa. They passed knowing hope in their hearts, knowing of the mutiny, of the future of freedom. Their spirits rest pain-free and no longer under Suanoan rule. They do not have to fight anymore, but we do.”
As the shepherds and Earthlings begin to uncover their hidden past, relations tremble. With the Earth in chaos, the skies littered above, and the threat looming in the stars beyond, they must find a way to fight the new demons within and prepare for their toughest battle yet.
“Even on the darkest night, we are their shepherds, their guiding light.”
- Sergeant Bennett’s visions and fiery outbursts are getting stronger: a result of a power he’s only beginning to comprehend. The Universal Protectors need ships and a plan to defend Earth from approaching Suanoan Empire warships in under a week. Semilath Agutra’s survivors remain stuck in helpless orbit. More Earthlings unskin every day, exposing alien ancestry long hidden beneath the human face. When the trustworthy turn treasonous and a new threat emerges on the horizon, Sergeant Bennett discovers he’s the only one with the power to stop the destruction.Only two descendants remain of the La’kian, the third original species. They are the last who possess the life-sparks capable of defeating the Suanoa. During a visit with his father, the Prospector, Bennett learns he was designed to protect them—the universe’s most valuable assets.Nothing is predictable. No one is reliable. And the Suanoan Empire won’t hesitate to kill any who resist. Will Bennett accept his new charge in time to save Earth and the Origins? Or will the universe be forced to snuff out his light?
This is a work in progress. It’s currently at 60,000 words, but I plan to have it available by 2021.
Sergeant Bennett is missing, among many others from all sides. Atana, still healing from the battle with imperial Oomuas and saving Cutter’s life, struggles through repairs of their stolen vessel to search for those MIA. Semilath Agutra’s sector core has been severed, and the kiatna on board need a planet to call home. Earth’s crust burns with debris from ships. The Universal Protectors’ Command has fallen. Human Cataloging systems are down. Few remain to tell the stories of war.
“The only way this ends is if we take the fight to them. It’s time they understand the suffering they’ve served us.”
Abaddon’s Edge is the first component of the overarching UW series, containing five books preceding the pivotal change in the Suanoan’s rule over the universe. I am still writing this series.
- Zenith Elite – (Orionate) Earth’s first encounter with the elite of the universe’s species
- The Last Prime – (Primvera) A soldier is tasked to protecting Earth and uncovers a hidden member of a forgotten society
- 300 Years – (Mirramor) The war on Earth and it’s true, alien, nature
- Perihelion – (Human) Struggling to piece the world together as they form Shepherd’s United.
- Into the Sun – (Xahu’re) The three men that make the Infinite Spark Series what it is: Tivar (Atana’s father), Sergeant Bennett Sr., and Mratus (Azure’s father), how they met, and the destruction of planet Vioras.
Infinite Spark is the second component of the UW series
- Stellar Fusion (on Amazon)
- Requiem (on Amazon)
- Shadows of the Son (on Amazon)
- Axis Zephyr
Spectral Renegades is the third. I’m not giving away major spoilers about this one. Just want everyone to know Infinite Spark isn’t the end.
- Rogue Unleashed – Kios
- Equinox, Supermassive – Kylo
- Age of Ascension – Luna
As always, things are subject to change as the novels evolve. I always aim to do the story and the characters justice. I will also do my best to make you, my readers, happy. It will likely take me several years to finish the Universal War novels, but I plan to release a new book about every six months, interspersed with my other work!
Other Novels I have in the works:
Cohen: The Colors of Courage follows a teen kicked out of Skyfire school for the gifted, his powers stripped. He’s been alone and homeless before, but doesn’t expect the town he wanders into to be so welcoming or troubled. The haunted mountain and the abandoned mansion sitting in the shadows piques his curiosity. Cohen finds himself in a forbidden world of magic and a race to save his friends back on Skyfire.
When a soldier is found nearly dead in the basalt flow south of Marci’s house, and he can’t remember what happened, Marci realizes he is a sign her hideout has been discovered. Marci, one of many abducted as children from summer camp and one of the few to escape Ingrid’s experimental biotech program, has been caring for the washed-out soldiers and giving them new lives after their disconnect. But Levi is different and needs a special device to control the Cerithimite in his blood–a device she can only get from one place: Ingrid’s facility. What Levi uncovers when they get caught in the system again, is a threat to much more than themselves.
Also, if you want a free short science fiction story and haven’t yet joined my email list, do so! That little sign-up pop-up on my website will get you A Touch of Revenge. Just answer the one question in the confirmation email -so I know what free content you like- and it will take you to a page where you can get your free short story!
I hate spam too. And I get way too many emails. So I only send out free eBooks, stories, and free Advanced Review Copies of books I’m publishing soon. If you don’t want romance books, only scifi, make sure you answer that poll question!
Thanks for reading!